Montag, 10. August 2015

Last days in Germany


Happy Monday Loves!

As I am sitting here, I am already counting the days until I am leaving to the United States.
I am going to spend one semester abroad in Florida, more precisely in Fort Myers.
Just five more days until this big adventure is starting!

The last days I will spend a lot of time with my family and friends and of course do a lot of packing and preparations for my semester abroad.

Today I want to share my first look with you.
These pictures were taken yesterday evening by my lovely sister Johanna (thank you so much by the way).
 I am wearing a white crop top from H&M combined with a casual ripped jeans shorts from Mango. At the moment I really love the hot and sunny weather here in Germany, because it allows you to wear a lot of summer clothes which I actually like a lot more than winter clothes.
For this look I also combined a silver necklace from Schmuckrausch which I bought a few days ago in Munich. My gladiator sandals in the pictures are from the current Mango Sale, so maybe you will still find them there.
This look is very comfy and casual but still a bit sexy so that you can wear it either in your everyday life or even for going out.
For evenings I would add this black leather clutch to my look which gives a more elegant touch. 
Currently I am very into crop tops, especially ones with a high neck.

I hope you will enjoy my look!

Thank you so much for your comments!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Wunderschönen Montag, ihr Lieben!


Während ich hier sitze, läuft schon der Countdown bis es für mich losgeht in die Vereinigten Staaten.
Ich werde nämlich ein Auslandssemester in Florida, genauer gesagt Fort Myers verbringen. 
Nur noch fünf Tage bis das Abenteuer endlich beginnt!


Heute will ich euch meinen ersten Outfitpost präsentieren.

Die Bilder habe ich gestern Abend mit meiner Schwester Johanna (Vielen lieben Dank hierfür!) geschossen.
Als Outfit trage ich ein weißes Croptop von H&M in Kombination mit einer Ripped Jeans Shorts von der aktuellen Mango Collection. Zurzeit ist ja sehr schönes und heißes Sommerwetter bei uns, daher ist es möglich endlich einmal die Sommerklamotten rauszuholen, die ich viel lieber als irgendwelche warmen Wintersachen trage. 
Für diesen Look habe ich außerdem ein Kette von Schmuckrausch mit einem Rosenquarzanhänger kombiniert, die ich vor ein paar Tagen in München gekauft habe. Meine Gladiatoren Sandalen in den Bildern könnt ihr im aktuellen Mango Sale finden; vielleicht gibt es sie ja noch zu kaufen. 
Dieses Outfit ist sehr lässig und bequem, aber dennoch etwas sexy, sodass es entweder im Alltag oder auch beim Ausgehen getragen werden kann. 
Für Abends würde ich dazu noch eine kleine schwarze Clutch von Accessorize dazu tragen, um dem Outfit einen eleganteren Touch zu geben.
Zurzeit bin ich total verrückt nach Croptops, vor allem welchen, die einen hohen Nacken und keine Ärmel haben. 


Ich hoffe, euch gefällt mein Outfit!



Vielen Dank für eure Kommentare!







TOP: H&M (similar here)
JEANS SHORTS: Mango (here)
NECKLACE: Schmuckrausch (similar here)
SHOES: Mango (here)
CLUTCH: Accessorize (similar here)













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen